Friday, May 11, 2012

05.11.12

I've been coupled a lot lately with both passion and confusion, passion to be head strong in what I would hope to be and to reach, yet confused with my self-doubt...I've bumped into some research about self-compassion and self talk, and I've learned that humans are so quick to encourage others but still fail to encourage themselves. We give ourselves so much judgement and so much weight on ourselves...and I guess at this point I just need that much more encouragement from others and most especially myself. I know that having a positive outlook in life and in current situations will help a great load, I just need to act upon it.

On another note-- God leads, but I need most especially to do my part.

I hope you all continue to like what you see, and see how much I'll grow in the future :)

With a great load of gratefulness,
Heliely

No comments:

Post a Comment