Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DATE DATE DATE!

It's not every day I get to spend some time with my better half so we spent a day together to fill in those gaps of "i miss you's". First stop: lunch at the Red Robins, by the time we got there I was hungry, by the time we finished I felt bloated due to my habit of eating more than I can handle, I ended up having food coma in the process. Afterwards, we walked our stomachs off at this amazing place near Temecula called Harveston adn waited 'til the sun came down(didn't take pictures since my energy died down after eating ahaha). At the end of the day I became completely unsatisfied because we had to say our farewells and see him drive away once again. I can never get used to the long distance that separates us. You would think that 3 years together would get you used to the days apart, but I guess the saying "distance makes the heart grow fonder" defines our relationship perfectly. I've came to the realization that I take for granted the moments we do have at times and it has dawned on me how very much in love I am with this person...odd really since there's still so many more years ahead of me before I plan to ever marry...if anything, I know one thing for sure...this person has impacted my life without a doubt and I know with him I've learned so much more about myself as well as wanting to be a better person because of it. 6 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9

No comments:

Post a Comment