Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Adventures in Striped Turtle Neck Dresses


Happy Wednesdays everyone!!
You know that feeling where you think it's close to the weekend and you start jumping for joy only to find it's just Wednesday...Wednesday...its like another Tuesday..I mean why Wednesday?!?!?!?! Well anyways, that's me right now. It's almost the end of another semester and I can't understand why school seems so exciting when going back, but becomes a drag towards the middle of it. You'd think I'd get used to this feeling haha (Mind the endless random rants of a 21 year old college student.)
Lets just focus on this lovely striped turtle neck dress from Sugarlips! Again - my love/obsession for back details - this dress just became perfection for me with its little "sneak peak" of a back! Its like that expression of business in the front and party in the back expression ahaha I can't believe I used that connection o.O but I'm sure you all understood me..yes? maybe? no?

Be back soon!

With love,
Heliely

  7-18-1 photo 8-2 1 3-1 4 4-3 photo 5 (1) photo 1 photo 3
Wearing: Striped Turtle Neck dress c/o Sugarlips Apparel (here); Zara heels; H&M floppy hat

2 comments: