Monday, May 6, 2013

Geometric Dresses + Bowler Hats

Hey everyone!! I know I know, long and overdue outfit update. It took a while, but here it is! This amazing geometric dress was from Sheinside.com, if you all haven't heard about them check out their site here! I was jumping for joy when I was contacted to collaborate with them because I've always loved their clothes!
Working with online stores - still to this day - seems so surreal to me, I am more than blessed and thankful to be working with each one of them. I truly couldn't have asked for more. Praise God!! haha
Well, I hope you all are doing fine and dandy, my weeks consisted of stress and just loads and loads of problem solving. I guess you can say it was a life changing one, there's a lot of growing up and a lot of responsibility that came out of these past few weeks and although I felt like giving up on a lot of things, God kept me through each and every one of my struggles. I have more than enough, and every single experience has taught me to let go of my pride, give everything to God, and just have faith. I think the hardest thing is to let go, because once we let go, we find ourselves scared out of our minds that we aren't in control...but that's how God works - and let me tell you its amazing.
Just let go and let God.
That's that.

Hope you all the best & talk to you all soon!

With love,
Heliely


photo 1 (1) photo 3 (1) 3-1 1-1 photo 5 photo 2 (1) photo 4-1 Wearing: Black Long Sleeve Geometric Dress c/o Sheinside (here); Aldo Wedges; Vintage Leather Clutch from Greece (gifted from my grandma); Forever21 quilted Blazer

3 comments:

  1. wow the print is so fun!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The dress is amazing!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the geometric colors against the black!

    xxoo,
    Melanie
    www.aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete