Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My "First Love" Dress


Are you guys ready?!

My Dress is heeeerreee and I couldn't help but share it to you guys as soon as they gave me a go! When I heard Dahlia Wolf (site here) wanted to work with me, the feelings were a mix of confusion, awe, and excitement. I didn't know what to expect at first and what they wanted to use from my inspirations that I gave them, but the results are in the photos haha

  photo 1 (1)photo 2 (1) photo 4 photo 2 photo 1 photo 3 (1) 12-1


Sooo, what do you guys think?
The somewhat mesh/see-through peeks here and there adds just enough of skin for any kind of occasion. It isn't too much nor is it too little, plus the length isn't so short that you'd have to feel uncomfortable or worried haha (I honestly feel so burdensome worrying about the length of a skirt that i'd need to pull it down or adjust it every second or two).
I decided to name it my "First Love" since not only is it my first dress that I help to inspire, but it also resembles my first love to God, and my first real love with Josiakim.
It's always more than a blessing to know I've got so much love from my family, church, friends, other half and all from my readers. I'll keep thanking you guys, so yes don't get tired of me thanking you guys! hehe 

With so much love from me to you,
Heliely xo

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL DRESS!!!

    www.brainstylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress!! We love to post about these summery outfits as well which you will love!!

    www.goldenwhitedecor.com

    xx, The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. So magical and very beautiful. I love the dress!! :)

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete