Thursday, September 4, 2014

FEMININE Twist.


**Music selection inspired by Kimberly Anne (follow her IG: kimberlyannnee) **
------------------------------------------------------

Currently in love with comfy light weight tops in this never ending summer.
Skirts have just been a recent option lately.
Past weeks have been ramming me with twists and turns, roller-coaster rides of plateaus, mountains, and cliff hangers...the perks of real life experiences of living away from parents haha
Roommates fulfill those everyday voids when needing a little laughter.
Letting loose once a week is a necessity.
SCATTER BRAINED.
I need a sense of urgency to get me moving!
Summer lets pack up, Winter please come on over.
------------------

P.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY EMILIA FORD.
It's been official since day 1 when I asked my sister for the phone that you're a keeper in my life.
Too much silliness  has been added into this very timid Heliely.

------------------

Thanks to Daniel Wellington Watches for sending me a very crucial essential in my life.
Check out their site HERE. & add a 15% off on your order with my code: helielyb

photo 1 photo 3 (1) photo 1 (1) photo 3 photo 2 (1)-1

Wearing: Chicnova Top (here); White Skirt c/o Sugarlips (here); White Flats c/o Shelly's London (here) & Watch c/o Daniel Wellington (here)

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute ! Love the skirt and the shoes !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! Love the shoes, and your make-up is amazing!
    Summer,
    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete